These kits include EGR valve block off plates, EGR cooler block off plates, gaskets and hardware. Also included are the exhaust cover and intake cover supports to allow reinstallation of the engine cowling and a support bracket for the existing coolant tube to prevent vibration.
The kit features an all aluminum and stainless design. The EGR block off plate is also pre-tapped for an EGT probe, so you do not have to drill and tap the exhaust manifold.
Benefits of deleting the EGR Cooler and Valve:
- Eliminates future EGR cooler failures
- Eliminates clogging of the EGR valve and soot build up in the intake
- Lower EGT and coolant temperatures
- Increases bottom end response
- Eliminates the recirculation of corrosive exhaust gasses into the engine
- Prolongs engine life