NOW SUPPORTS 2017 GMC/Chevy Duramax L5P engines!
The Edge Products 84030 Insight CS2 is an all-in-one digital monitor that will provide you with the info you need to monitor your engine vitals. With unmatched control and style, the Insight CS2 offers the most advanced technology in engine monitoring available today. The Insight CS2 offers the same great features and benefits offered by its predecessor, the CS, all while adding a sleek, new exterior and cutting-edge, high-resolution screen. The Insight CS2 is compatible with any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer.
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Full-Color, High-Resolution, 2.4-inch Screen (CS2)
- Displays available SAE data from your vehicle’s computer*
- View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
- Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
- Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
- Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
- Sounds user-defined audible alerts
- Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM, HP & Torque*
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS On-The-Fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CS2! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
- Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
- Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
Data Logging Software
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying "out of range" parameters. The CS2 Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems with your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler makes all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
- Store up to 10 unique logs at a time
- Log hours of data
- View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
- View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
Control Smarty's Power-On-Demand
Your Dodge is tuned with Smarty, but how are you monitoring your vital engine parameters? Tuning your Dodge and not running an Insight monitor is like taking a knife to a gun fight. The Edge Insight beats any analog gauge system or other digital monitors hands down when it comes to features, monitoring, and maintenance. With our new software update, Smarty users can now control their Power-On-Demand from the Insight monitor. You have a lot of money invested in your Dodge and you deserve the best. You deserve Edge!
- Use the Insight to change the Power-On-Demand settings of your Smarty programmer with a touch of a button
- If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!
Expandable (items sold separately)
- With the EAS 12V Power Supply Kit you can use the Insight on pre-OBDII vehicles by wiring it to a 12V power source!
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
- Control aftermarket lights, compressors and more with 98609 EAS Power Switch
*EAS 12 Volt Power Supply Kit (sold separately, required for universal application)
Convert any Insight CS2 into a digital gauge for any vehicle without an OBDII connection!
Simply connect the power cable to a 12V power source on your vehicle. By connecting to a key-switch power and ground source, your Insight becomes a digital gauge display for anything that you want to monitor! With the EAS system, you can monitor EGT’s, pressure readings, temperature readings, and much more.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS2 unit for the ultimate in customizability.