This EGR kit is designed to remove the EGR Assembly from your 2011-14 6.7L PowerStroke. This will remove the EGR Cooler, manifold pipes, coolant lines, and all EGR related electronics from your truck. Comes with all necessary block off plates, plugs, clamps, etc.
- Allows removal of the EGR assembly
- Clean up the engine bay
- Remove unnecessary heat retention under the hood
- Comes complete with step by step instructions and color pictures
- The Manifold block off plate is also a great location to install an aftermarket pyrometer. With the reverse head design on the scorpion, it makes it very difficult to find a place to install a pyrometer. This location will allow you to use an aftermarket pyrometer without drilling or modifying any factory parts.
- One Exhaust Manifold Block-off Plate
- One Intake Block-off Plate
- One Coolant Block-off Plate
- One 1” Hose Clamp
- One Straight Barbed Fitting
- One Vacuum Cap
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket Hardware
- Two 3/4” Coolant Caps
- Three 8mm Bolts
- Three 8mm Washers
- Three Zip-Ties
Say NO to CRACK(ed Bypass Caps)...
The bypass caps included in other kits fail too easily. They eventually crack and leak your coolant. That is why FloPro uses a formed J-shape hose for coolant circulation. In addition to the new FP315000 kit, they have initiated a running change in the assembly of the FP302201 kit to also include this new hose instead of the bypass caps.
Another added benefit to having a formed hose, is that it is less likely to form a kink (which restricts flow) close to the coolant reservoir.
**NOTE: A TUNER CAPABLE OF EMISSIONS DELETES IS REQUIRED TO USE WITH THIS PRODUCT.