Heavy duty large-bore 304 Stainless steel AFE's exhaust systems offer strength and durability with a stylish look. This DPF-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing. Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation. A true mitered merge is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response, this system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe. 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability. Finishing off this exhaust system is quad 4" T304 black powder coated exhaust tips. The tips features an aFe power logo plate riveted on for a unique style.
- 3" stainless steel DPF back dual exhaust
- Quad 4" T304 black powder coated exhaust tips
- Utilizes factory style flange and hangers for a secure fit
- 100% mig-welded for strength and durability
- All necessary hardware for install included