Heavy duty large-bore 409 Stainless steel AFE's dual exhaust systems offer strength and durability with a stylish look. This DPF-back exhaust system is constructed of 4 IN mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing. Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation. A true mitered merge is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response, this system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe. 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability. Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 6 IN diameter black 304 stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips feature an aFe powder logo plate riveted on for a unique style.
- 4" stainless steel DPF back dual exhaust
- Dual 6" black 304 stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips
- Utilizes factory style flange and hangers for a secure fit
- 100% mig-welded for strength and durability
- All necessary hardware for install included