Banks Boost Tubes are the largest charge air cooler pipes in the industry measuring in at a full 3.5 inches. The factory intercooler pipes are 2.70 inches in diameter on the hot side with crush bent corners and 3.15 inches on the cold side with plastic components. By contrast, Banks Boost Tubes are made of high-quality aluminized steel for maximum strength and durability. With Banks Boost Tubes' smooth bends, your turbo can spool quicker thanks to improved boost pressure retention for maximum horsepower.The Boost Tubes work with the stock 6.7L Cummins intake components by using proprietary high-strength 5-ply silicone hoses. Or can be combined with the 3.5" Banks Monster-Ram for maximum Mass Air Flow.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock and competitors
- Hot Side Flow Area is 68% larger vs stock 3.5" vs 2.7"
- Cold Side Flow Area is 24% larger vs stock 3.4" vs 3.15"
- Constant 3.5in diameter tubing for the best flow
- 5-Ply heavy duty silicone couplers
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Allow the turbocharger to spool up faster
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Powder coated finish resists corrosion