Increase flow area up to 65% over the stock boost tubes with Banks' huge 3-1/2" boost tubes. Stock consists of a 3" plastic cold side tube and a 2.75" metal hot side tube. Banks boost tubes are both 3-1/2" constant diameter mandrel bent. More air allows for more fuel which means more horsepower. This kit is designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") and the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).
Works with Banks Ram-Air (Rev E or newer) and Stock Airbox. See notes in description for details.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5” vs 2.75"/3”)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5" or 4" Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location