The Banks Power Monster-Ram Intake raises boost without increasing back pressure at the turbine, creating a more responsive power efficient engine while improving airflow from the intercooler. Banks utilizes the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno. The intake system has up to four 1/8” NPT ports for flexibility, the top two NPT ports are positioned to allow for proper atomization directly into the center of the air mass while preventing wall wetting. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness, and dipstick tube.
- Larger and less restrictive than stock
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Outflows stock by 109%
- Includes fuel line and all necessary hardware
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Natural bare finish
This is for Pure Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed.