The Banks Power Monster-Ram Intake raises boost without increasing back pressure at the turbine, creating a more responsive power efficient engine while improving airflow from the intercooler. Banks utilizes the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno. The intake system has up to four 1/8” NPT ports for flexibility. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness, and dipstick tube. Banks exclusive coil heater sits vertically inside the Monster-Ram without hindering airflow and the factory grid heater is replaced with an open billet aluminum plate. This eliminates the risk of engine failure due to parts loosening and falling into the engine while maintaining OEM like cold weather engine start performance. Fully EPA compliant!
- Larger and less restrictive than stock
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Outflows stock by 122%
- Includes fuel line and all necessary hardware
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Natural bare finish
- Includes high flow heater & billet intake plate
- Fully EPA compliant!
- Red powder coated