With Pedal Monster's OBD-II connection, throttle sensitivity is added smoothly and intelligently based on speed, transmission, and throttle information. Without access to rich vehicle data, every other throttle booster ends up feeling overly twitchy and prone to failure.
Unlike conventional cable throttles where your pedal was directly attached to the engine’s butterfly valve, today, electronic throttles do not map linearly with pedal input. Part throttle drivability is often dampened as a means to stretch fuel economy, giving a mushy and unresponsive feel when on the road.
PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity controller connected via the vehicle's +12 Volt OBD-II port to read vehicle data. This reliable power connection and vehicle information is used to provide smooth pedal response and enhanced safety features.
This kit comes with a banks iDash DataMonster with datalogging ability and can be controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app (iOS and Android) PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety, and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim. No other throttle booster has the same level of safety, ease of install, and additional features.
- 50-State Emissions Compliant or Pending
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint
- Powered by +12V via OBD, not low-overhead 5V circuit
- City, Sport, and Track modes, with 10 sensitivity levels
- Control and view activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
- ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety, and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim
- Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds