Due to the heavy demands put on the Dodge Ram 4WD pick-ups, one of those pesky maintenance items that are so often replaced a multiple-of-times finally have a better solution. The sway bar end links on the 2013-2021 4WD 2500/3500 are prone to wearing or pounding out, and, even breaking. BD's Sway Bar End Links have a Dual Pivot Design that allows for greater amount of articulation and less stress. Long life Poly-urethane bushing design allows for greater flex without breaking and will not pound out or seize due to the elements. All components are designed to be easily serviceable and wear items are low cost to replace. This makes the BD sway bar end links the obvious choice when it comes time to replace the worn-out factory end links.
- Oversized balljoint for higher load capability
- Strong forged and heat treated end link centre section
- Polyurethane bushings w/ steel sleeve
- Install aprox 1 hour
- Trucks lifted over 3" will need sway bar offset spacer (typically included in most lift kits)
- All components easily servicable
Warranty - parts