Up front these systems use progressive rate 3in coil springs to provide the extra height and offer controlled performance in the harshest of terrains. A high strength adjustable track bar with center pinch-bolt turnbuckle is supplied to re-center the front axle. A pair of extended length sway bar links correct the OE sway bar operating angle for optimal performance along with extended polyurethane bump stops to limit up travel and brake line brackets to allow full droop. To correct the front suspension geometry at the new height a pair of heavy duty replacement radius arms that bolt directly into the factory location. These new radius arms are massive upgrade to the factory stamped units, using tubular construction and a lower cam adjustment to dial in front end caster. Also supplied are BDS NX2 gas shocks for improved ride and performance. In the rear of the RAM 3500 kits a pair of 2in steel fabricated lift blocks and extended u-bolts are used to provide a level to slightly tail high stance while maintaining load capacity. Finishing out the rear are a matching set of BDS NX2 gas shocks. Get the look and the ride you are after with these new 3in radius arm systems from BDS Suspension.
- BDS012312: Front Box Kit X1
- BDS012215: 2in Rear Box Kit X1
- BDS032302: Coil Springs X1
- BDS122321: Radius Arm Box Kit X1
- BDS85713: NX2 Shock Absorber X2
- BDS85759: NX2 Shock Absorber X2
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please contact us.