This 4in Radius Arm Drop System uses a pair of 1/4in thick steel radius arm relocation brackets to reposition the factory radius arms and correct suspension geometry and caster at 4in of lift. These brackets are designed for quick installation and create a stout mounting location for the radius arms by tying into both the factory radius arm frame mount and the side of the frame rails. The additional height comes from a pair of specially designed progressive rate ProRide coil springs. The 4in coils have been engineered and tested to improve the ride quality and performance across all terrains while holding up to the rigors that heavy duty truck owners demand. A heavy duty track bar relocation bracket is included to recenter the front axle once lifted as well as a forged drop pitman arm to correct steering angles. Sway bar relocation brackets are used to reposition the front sway bar assembly and the supplied brake line brackets allow for the easy adjustment for the stock lines to be reused with the lift kit. In the rear, 1/4in steel, 3.5in tall gusseted air bag spacers are used along with a rear track bar bracket to correct axle positioning, extended length sway bar links, and bump stop extensions. BDS supplies new air ride leveling sensor brackets to position the ride height sensors at the stock angle. This allows the rear suspension to perform just like it does at factory ride height and maintain full air bag range of motion.
- BDS012359: 14-18 Ram 2500 3.5in Rear AirRide Box Kit X1
- BDS012401: 4in Front Box Kit X1
- BDS032401: 13-18 3500 - 14-18 2500 Ram Coils 4in Di X1
- FOX98224705: FOX 2.0 Shock Absorber X2
- FOX98224752: FOX 2.0 Shock Absorber X2
- Lift kit is designed for vehicles equipped with factory air ride suspension. Not for use with factory rear coil spring suspensions
- Models equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop kit #122405