BDS Suspension’s new heavy duty adjustable track bar is a big upgrade from the factory unit, 1-3/8” solid steel reinforced with gusseted ends to handle any on or off-road adventures. Adjustments are made at the 1-3/8″-12 fine threaded center turnbuckle with pinch bolt ends to allow easy tuning to properly recenter the front axle for a range of lift heights. The track bar is formed for proper clearance around critical front-end components and is designed to easy installation without the need to clearance the factory frame and axle mounts. Both ends use high-durometer polyurethane bushings with thick-walled steel sleeves for strength and reliability. Parts come with a high quality textured black powder coat finish for a great look and excellent corrosion resistance. The are designed for use on 0-3″ of lift and can be used in combination with most aftermarket track bar brackets to be used on taller lift heights.
- Solid 1-3/8" stock steel
- Center pinch-bolt style turnbuckle adjustment
- Allows front axle to be recentered at a wide range of lift heights
- Specially formed to alleviate stress on mount points
- Ready for install
- Designed for 0-3" lift in stock location
- Use in combination with track bar relocation bracket on lifts up to 8"