The Bilstein 25-187618 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shock is a direct-fit to your 2001-2010 GM 2500HD/3500HD. Avoiding the fabrication generally associated with being able to run a high performance reservoir shock, these monotube shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Benefits of the reservoir include increased cooling capacity and increased shock travel.
- Series: 5160 Series
- Position: Front
- Descriptor: Front Lifted Height: 0-2.5"
- Descriptor: Torsion Key Lift
- Quantity Per Vehicle: 2
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: Yes
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- Collapsed Length (IN): 10.79
- Extended Length (IN): 16.24
- Collapsed Length (MM): 274
- Extended Length (MM): 412.5
- 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD - Front - Lifted 0"-2.5"*
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD - Front - Lifted 0"-2.5"*
Note : *Lift Height is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. An eye to eye shock is measured from the center of one eyelet to the center of the other eyelet