The Bilstein 25-187625 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shock is a direct-fit to your 2001-2010 GM 2500HD/3500HD. Avoiding the fabrication generally associated with being able to run a high performance reservoir shock, these monotube shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Benefits of the reservoir include increased cooling capacity and increased shock travel.
- Series: 5160 Series
- Position: Rear
- Descriptor: Rear Lifted Height: 0-2"
- Quantity Per Vehicle: 2
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: Yes
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- Optional Reservoir Clamp: 11-176015
- Collapsed Length (IN): 16.14
- Extended Length (IN): 27.17
- Collapsed Length (MM): 410
- Extended Length (MM): 690
- 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD - Front - Lifted 0"-2"*
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD - Front - Lifted 0"-2"*
Note : *Lift Height is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. An eye to eye shock is measured from the center of one eyelet to the center of the other eyelet