These upper control arms are built with a modified ball joint angle to eliminate travel limitations of the ball joint in lifted applications. This design also eliminates the need to cut the service perch off the truck if they are used as part of the Cognito package or as a stock replacement. Bolt in, maintenance free, high angle, heavy duty ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings. Ample droop travel is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly. The allowable droop travel is also improved with the design of these arms. These Cognito upper control arms are easy install with bolt on installation, no cutting or welding required.
- Bolt on installation, no cutting or welding
- High angle heavy duty ball joint
- Polyurethane bushings
- Corrected ball joint angle for lifted applications
- Tubular style construction
- Semi gloss black powder coating
- Also fits AT4 & Trail Boss models