DFC's STREET SERIES of engines are their flagship product. Built for work trucks, daily drivers and the diesel enthusiast in mind, these engines are a massive improvement from stock as they contain important upgrades to common problem areas.
- Most comprehensive 5-year/160,000km (100,000 mile) warranty in North America.
- Comes assembled with ARP connecting rod bolts.
- In addition to the Street Series, TOW/HAUL and RACE series engines are also available.
- Machined with some of the most advanced ROTTLER machining equipment in North America.
- Improved gasket sealing methods in common leakage areas.
- Standard in each engine: ALL NEW pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, seals, valves, springs, hardened seats, stem seals and cast guides.
- Cylinder blocks are blueprinted to tighter tolerances than OEM specifications using their Rottler F69 ATC
- Regulary stocked at the distribution warehouse in Alberta for quick shipment anywhere across Canada.
** DFC RECOMMENDS A NEW OIL COOLER WITH EVERY NEW ENGINE INSTALLATION. **