The EZ LYNK 100EE00AA3 Auto Agent 3 features EZ LYNK's unique cloud-based technology to give you the ultimate in diagnostics and control of your vehicle. Through the cloud, vehicle data can be transferred to a technician of your choice. Designed for an easy installation, the Auto Agent 3 installs by connecting to the OBDII port in your vehicle. Once connected you can send and receive data through the EZ LYNK Cloud.
HOW IT WORKS
60 second setup
- Plug the device into the Vehicle's OBDII Diagnostic Connector
- Install the EZ LYNK Mobile App on your Android or iOS Device
- Connect via Wi-Fi
- Lynk with your Technician
- View and Record Vehicle Data Parameters in Real Time
- Share Recorded Data Logs with your Technician Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Perform Technician Recommended Vehicle Functions
- Install Vehicle Firmware Updates provided by your Technician, Over-the-Air
- Chat with your connected Technician, within the Auto Agent Mobile App
- Track and Manage Commercial Driving Logs with ELD, IFTA & Vehicle Inspection Report Functions
- Drivers conveniently document driving using the EZ LYNK ELD App. Logs can be sent by drivers to regulators and fleet operators through the EZ LYNK Cloud with ease
- EZ LYNK Phone Window or Dash Mount - The phone mount that sticks!
- EZ LYNK ELD system requires a monthly subscription
- AutoAgent 3 w/ OBDll Connection
- Sold as 1 unit (ea)
What is Firmware?
Firmware is the permanent software that is installed in your AutoAgent™. It’s what makes communication with your vehicle possible and is frequently updated to improve capabilities.
How Does it Update?
The AutoAgent app will compare the firmware version installed on your AutoAgent™ with the version available for download each time you connect. When a new version is available, you will be automatically prompted to install the update so that you can take advantage of new features!