Without proper fuel filtration, modern diesel injection systems are prone to excessive wear. By removing over 99% of the water from your diesel fuel, along with entrained air and debris down to 2 Microns, the Drop-In Series System protects the L5P’s injection system from premature failure. Additionally, by eliminating the contaminants mentioned above, Fass' Drop-In Series System for the L5P Duramax optimizes MPG (results will vary), restores horsepower, and sharpens throttle response. If reliability, optimized MPG, restored horsepower, and a sharper throttle response isn’t enough, the system can be installed in an hour or less. This is a true plug-and-play system, requiring no cutting, wiring, or additional modifications. Better still, this system requires no tuning changes! Whether your L5P is stock or modified, the Drop-In Series Systems will not require adjusting tunes or clearing any codes. Fass' industry-leading water removal capabilities (3rd-party proven to exceed 99%) are reinforced by the unique design of the Extreme Water Separator (XWS). If the XWS reaches capacity, it acts as a dam, shutting down your truck and preventing major destruction of fuel system components.
- Retains full functionality of the water-in-fuel sensor
- Filtration system with air separation
- Increases lubricity of the fuel by up to 10% by removing entrained air and air vapor.
- Extends the life of fuel injection system components.
- 2 Micron absolute filtration rating.
- 100% drop-In, no additional modifications needed.
- Retains the factory in-tank lift pump.
- Works with the factory plastic cap or billet filter cap.
Fits: 2020-2023 Crew Cab Short Bed L5P Duramax