FASS's new Titanium Signature Series 250GPH Fuel System (with Whisper Technology) is engineered to be the highest performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system on the market for your diesel truck.
Rated at 250 gallons per hour and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, the Titanium Signature Series offers advanced filtration that will help protect your Bosch fuel injection system, effectively extending the life of your Injection Pump and Injectors. These benefits include: improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process.
Important Note About Your Fuel Tank
This kit includes a FASS STK-1002 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8″” Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port.
This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube Kit allows the user to plumb their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting - this eliminates all cutting of the filler neck and significantly speeds up the installation process.
The pickup tube is fabricated from PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depths of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
See the Quick Tabs for more product information.
2005-2017 CUMMINS 250GPH LIFT PUMP FEATURES:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- 250 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Bulkhead Fitting Suction Tube and Return
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market