OPEN BOX SALE
A FASS Fuel Systems can be a beneficial upgrade for your GM Duramax diesel engine, this is because your Duramax doesn’t come with a factory lift pump like other diesels. This requires your CP3/CP4 injection pump to pull your fuel under a vacuum, adding additional stress to your CP3/CP4 Pump and risk introduce additional air into your fuel. This is where a Titanium FASS Fuel Pump comes in to help.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel system Featuring our Revolutionary Whisper Technology is our Quietest System to date. A compact design with a very powerful motor. Manufactured to hold up to the most extreme conditions, our Titanium Signature Series system utilizes a motor that is capable of flow rates up to 290 gallons per hour and is durable enough that we back it with our Limited Lifetime Warranty on all light duty diesel applications.
In addition to improved fuel flow, the FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pumps offer an advanced filtration method for your diesel fuel. Removing water, air and vapor in addition to debris with a filtration rating of 3 micron, far superior over your factory fuel filter. The added filtration will help improve your engines idle and extend the life of the injectors and injection pump.
See the Quick Tabs for more product information.
2015-2016 DURAMAX 100GPH LIFT PUMP FEATURES:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 8-10PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 100 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2" Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
Introducing FASS's New Titanium Signature Series FASS Fuel System! from FASS Fuel Systems on Vimeo.