The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 240 gallons per hour, you will find this pump is designed for a high performance vehicle that has a large fuel demands and still comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting your Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel engine with enough fuel for large and multiple aggressive fueling upgrades commonly used during competitions.
A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
Important Note About Your Fuel Tank
This kit includes a FASS STK-1002 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8″” Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port.
This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube Kit allows the user to plumb their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting - this eliminates all cutting of the filler neck and significantly speeds up the installation process.
The pickup tube is fabricated from PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depths of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
See the Quick Tabs for more product information.
1994-1998 CUMMINS 240GPH LIFT PUMP FEATURES:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 45-47 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 240 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2" Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market