The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 240 gallons per hour, high pressures of 55PSI and backed by our limited lifetime warranty the Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting your Ford Powerstroke 6.4L diesel engine with enough fuel for aggressive tuning and high performance fuel system upgrades.
A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your Powerstroke’s injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Injection Pump and Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both drivers and high performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
See the Quick Tabs for more product information.
1999-2007 POWERSTROKE 240GPH LIFT PUMP FEATURES:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 55PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 240 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2" Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market