At H&S Motorsports, we are constantly striving to improve our products. We have been selling our 6.7L PowerStroke Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kits for several years and decided it was time to re-evaluate the kits to see if any improvements could be made. With help from our silicone hose supplier, we were able to come up with a solution that is more simple, less expensive, and much easier to install than the original versions.
- Replaces problematic OEM pipe with crimp-on clamps that commonly blow apart.
- Heavy-duty Billet coupler to replace weak factory spring lock.
- High flow 3" stainless piping all the way to intercooler.
- Increased throttle response.
- Powder-coated options available.
This 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is engineered to withstand over 100 PSI at 400°F!
Direct OEM replacement! No aftermarket tuning required!
Still included in this kit is our beautiful CNC-machined billet aluminum hose adapter assembly that adapts the factory air intake valve to allow the use of a regular t-bolt clamp along with all of the clamps and hardware required to complete the installation quickly and painlessly.
Don't get stranded, install the H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Hot Side Upgrade Kit.
- 1-HSM Billet Coupler (Patent Pending)
- 1-Stainless Steel Tubing
- 2-Silicone boots
- 1-Pack of Installation Hardware