There’s no greater enemy for a transmission than heat. Whether your 2011-2014 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax is a dedicated tow vehicle, hardworking fleet truck, or a daily driver with a liking for the drag strip, you need to ensure that your transmission runs cool.
Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a direct-fit transmission cooler to do just that. Our 2011-2014 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax transmission cooler utilizes a stacked-plate design for maximum durability and powerful cooling. Aside from its durable construction, this transmission cooler is significantly larger than the stock core. The Mishimoto transmission cooler boasts a 41% greater core volume, and 73% greater fin surface area than the stock 2011-2014 Duramax transmission cooler.
The included CNC-machined adapters connect directly to the stock transmission cooler lines for leak-free cooling. Direct-fit brackets and tailor-made hoses make installation easy. Like all Mishimoto products, this transmission cooler is backed up by our Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection for worry-free cooling as long as you own it.
- Direct fit for all 2011-2014 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax (LML)
- Stacked-plate construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- CNC-machined adapters make it easy to connect Mishimoto cooler to stock fluid lines or AN lines
- 41% greater core volume than stock cooler
- 73% greater external fin surface area over stock cooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty