Oil is the lifeblood of an engine, and in a hardworking diesel engine like the 7.3L Powerstroke, keeping that oil cool is essential to the engine's health and running, The stock 7.3L Powerstroke liquid-to-liquid oil cooler uses engine coolant to draw heat away from the oil and vent it through the engine radiator. It’s a stout design that typically performs well for daily driven trucks. A clogged or leaking oil cooler can reduce the oil's ability to transfer heat to the coolant, causing thinning and a loss of protection for critical engine components. That’s why Mishimoto is proud to offer a stock-style replacement oil cooler. This replacement cooler, complete with new seals and O-rings will restore and improve your 7.3L Powerstroke’s oil cooling and protect your engine from unnecessary wear. To add more cooling capacity, the Mishimoto oil cooler includes an additional row. This cooler is a direct fit and provides all the cooling a daily driven 7.3L needs at an affordable price point.
- Direct fit for the 1994-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- Replaces clogged or leaking stock oil cooler for renewed performance
- Included high-quality FKM seals and O-rings ensure a leak-free fit
- One row larger than stock for increased cooling potential
- Mishimoto lifetime warranty