Camshaft Position Sensor; The Throttle Position Sensor measures how much throttle is being applied; then the PCM tells the fuel injection system how much fuel is needed. The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. The Camshaft and Crankshaft Position Sensors provide data to the PCM which controls the spark timing and ignition advance resulting in optimum performance and controlled emissions. Position sensors work in harmony with other emission sensors to help provide the best possible fuel economy and emissions. Motorcraft Position Sensors meet Ford specifications to help ensure optimum performance and durability. Inputs from the camshaft, throttle position and crankshaft sensors provide the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) the information needed to make the vehicle perform efficiently. Designed with OE electrical connectors ensuring proper fits. Designed for long service life under harsh under-hood conditions. Application-specific, one-size-fits-all design.
- Consistent performance and strict tolerance ranges minimize repeat repairs
- Utilize Original Equipment connectors where applicable
- Valves and sensors designed to work in specific applications
- Integrate the same innovations and upgrades that have been applied to O.E. parts
- Designed to work specifically with the fuel, emission and electronic systems in Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles
- Meet Ford Motor Company standards