ReadyLift Extreme Duty Fabricated Upper Control Arms is constructed from .125 chromoly plate steel with a tried and true fabricated steel design and gives maximum durability for your 2011-2019 GMC/Chevy 6.6L Duramax LML/L5P 2500/3500 truck. This kit is designed to minimize maintenance and the critical pivot points feature self-lubricating TCT bushings which are made for longevity. The free-floating bushing design removes friction which is the most common cause of traditional bushing failure. It is an upgrade that desired to provide better performance, style, and function.
The 1-ton spring loaded HD series ball joints are built to take a beating for added strength, so they can handle the excessive weight from heavy aftermarket wheels and tires. The included CNC machined billet aluminum cap offers extended lift and protects the joint from road debris and contaminants such as salt and sand. It is ideal for use on 2" leveled or lifted truck (up to 8"). Each upper control arm features in an ultra-durable anthracite gray powder coated finish for aesthetics and corrosion resistance.
- Limited applications lifted 2"-8"
- Anthracite gray powder coated finish
- extreme-duty design
- Constructed with laser cut, CNC-Bent, robot welded
- Built from .125 chromoly plate steel
- 1-ton spring loaded HD series balls joints
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
- Not for use on stock ride height trucks or 5-6" ReadyLift kits 44-3050 & 44-3052