When you purchase a BD Transmission and Torque Converter package, you are getting a matched set that has been dyno tested together for ultimate performance, and reliability. Every transmission comes with BD’s own Heavy Duty pan that adds extra fluid capacity and case strength. For towing, street or track, when it comes to a dependable transmission and converter that will stand up to your diesel’s power and torque demands, the clear choice is BD.
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- BD Aluminum HD deep transmission pan, increases oil capacity by 3.5qt
- High energy clutch material
- Revised oil circuits
- New convertor lock up valve to boost lock-up pressures
- New A & B trim valves deliver full line pressure to the clutches
- Increased clutch count
- Clutch Count: C1 8 clutches (14% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C2 7 clutches (17% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C3 6 clutches (50% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C4 7 clutches (17% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C5 7 clutches (17% increase over stock)
- Each transmission is dyno tested
Torque Converter Overview
- Enhanced Stall - Street/Towing applications
- Torque multiplying cast aluminum stators
- Lower rpm response than the stock converter
- More efficient operation
- Less heat and better fuel economy.
- Stamp-forged steel front cover
- Furnace-brazed fins
- Up to triple the amount of lock-up clutch material
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.