The MPVI3 now comes standard with the Pro Feature Set, VCM Editor, VCM Scanner, and programming/USB cables, which combined make up the essentials of the VCM Suite. This means that HP Tuners has brought you one of the most powerful and inclusive scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market. The MPVI3+ Tuner has been equipped with enhanced features like standalone data logging, Bluetooth®, HP Tuners Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support. When you combine all these features, you end up with faster, easier-to-read, edit, and write software for your vehicle. L5P Delete
The built-in VCM Scanner gives you have the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real-time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air-fuel ratio and so much more all in real-time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
The VCM Editor, which is also built-in with the MPVI3, allows you to read most vehicles' control modules flash memory and save it in HP Tuners proprietary.HPT file structure. It will also enable you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Finally, you write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI3.
The Pro Feature Set takes your MPVI3 to the next level. It includes enhanced firmware, allowing you to log additional analog signals that are not part of the factory ECM. Prolink+ Cable is sold separately.
- Fastest scanning, logging, and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything
- Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.0, HP Tuners Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support
- Fastest most feature-rich OBD scanning tool on the market
- Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user-controlled using the chart display
- The export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV)
- Customizable histograms
- Separate gauge and chart displays
- Change histogram, charts, gauges, unit value, and configuration files all while scanning
- Histogram user Defined and cell count filters
- Printable histograms
- View and clear DTC's in just seconds (not supported on all vehicles)
- Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
- RGB LED for Bluetooth pairing & device status
- 12x Faster USB-C provides an improved connection speed
- Motorsports grade, screw on M8 Connector
- L5P Delete Capable