The Bilstein 25-218206 5160 Series Shock Absorber is the best shock to get your 2011-2023 GM 2500/3500 4WD farther off-road. This shock features a self-adjusting disc valve that rapidly reacts to changing road conditions to give you truck supreme handling on and off-road, and the monotube shock design is filled with high gas pressure for longer life. The 5160 series shocks have a remote reservoir for greater shock oil capacity for better heat dissipation.
- Part Number: 25-218206
- Series: 5160 Series
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Position: Rear
- Descriptor: Rear Lifted Height: 3-4"
- Quantity Needed Per Vehicle: 2 (Sold Individually)
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: Yes
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- Collapsed Length (IN)16.54
- Extended Length (IN)28.09
- Collapsed Length (MM)420.0
- Extended Length (MM)713.5
- 2011-2023 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD
- 2011-2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD
Notes : Lift height is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. Sold individually.