2011 - 2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke (Replacement Filter: AFE24-91051)
- +26 HP / +80 lbs. x ft. of Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 64%
- Powder-Coated One Piece Housing utilizes stock mounting locations
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- 3-angle filter adaptor increases air velocity after the air filter for improved
- No cutting or drilling on OEM parts for faster installation
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter: This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 8" tall round 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
One-Piece Heat Shield: Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
Roto-molded Tube: This System uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Mounting tabs are molded in for easy installation.
3-Angle Adaptor: The 3-angle adaptor is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.