The Banks Power Monster-Ram Intake raises boost without increasing back pressure at the turbine, creating a more responsive power efficient engine while improving airflow from the intercooler. Banks utilizes the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno. The intake system has four 1/8” NPT ports for flexibility, the top two NPT ports are positioned to allow for proper atomization directly into the center of the air mass while preventing wall wetting. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness, and dipstick tube.
- Improves airflow by over 230%
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Larger & less restrictive
- Improves throttle response
- Natural bare finish
- 4 1/8" NPT ports
- Mounts in stock location
- Includes fuel line 4" to 3.5" hump hose & necessary hardware
- Powder coated red
This is for Pure Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed.