At the heart of this new system is a pair of heavy duty tubular upper control arms designed for improved strength and suspension travel. These upper control arms come fully assembled right out of the box with high quality greaseable ball joints and rubber bushings for long life, quiet operation and superior corrosion resistance. Along with the control arms, a pair of cast steel torsion bar keys are supplied up front to lift the vehicle. A differential relocation kit is supplied to correct CV axle operating angles without effecting ground clearance. To eliminate sway bar interference, a pair of sway bar relocation brackets is used which maintains proper operating angle. In the rear a 2in block and u-bolt kit is used to create a level to slightly tail high stance when unloaded. Rounding out these kits are a pair of specially tuned FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks ready to soak up the terrain.
- BDS011310: UCA Box Kit X1
- BDS011218: 2in Rear Block Kit X1
- FOX98224758: FOX 2.0 Shock Absorber X2
- FOX98524240: FOX 2.0 Shock Absorber X2
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 5.5-5.75"
- 295/60 w/ 20x9 and 5-5.75"
- 285/65 w/ 20x9 and 5-6.18"
- Removal/installation of the factory torsion bar system requires the use of a special unloading tool (The GM specified tool # CH48809)
- Compatible with AT4 models
- Minor trimming may be required to fit certain wheel/tire combinations. This is normal with most aftermarket tire/wheel fitment on Chevy/GM trucks and typically consists of trimming the bottom edge of the inner fender shrouds and/or lower corner of the front bumper valance.