For those who want to go beyond the extreme, the Bilstein B8 5160 Series Shock Absorbers are here to provide unparalleled performance for your lifted ride. These aftermarket shock absorbers are designed to go on lifted trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs thanks to the amazing monotube design along with a unique reservoir mounting configuration specifically intended for various applications. The Bilstein B8 5160Series Shock Absorbers sport a patented digressive valving system that produces impressive damping capabilities no matter the terrain, improving comfort and control from the get-go.
Moreover, these shock absorbers come with a remote reservoir that increases oil capacity to improve heat dissipation without sacrificing damping sensitivity. These reservoirs have a floating dividing piston that improves wheel travel and shaft movement while special swivel banjo fittings allow the reservoir hose to move a full 360 degree. Installation is easy and fast thanks to the OEM certified quality of the mounting hardware, not to mention the amazing ruggedness exhibited by the parts. Conquer the great outdoors without breaking a sweat when you make the switch to the Bilstein B8 5160Series Shock Absorbers!
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Bilstein Craftsmanship
- With a 46mm Monotube Design That Ensures Consistent, Fade-Free Performance In All Conditions
- With Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving That Immediately Reacts to Surface Changes Thus Enabling Maximum Vehicle Control
- Shock Oil Capacity is Increased for Greater Heat Dissipation With a Remote Reservoir
- Easily Installs In Vehicle's Stock Mounting Locations
- Comes With a Unique Swivel Banjo Fitting That Allows 360 Degrees Rotation
- Increases Wheel Travel On Most Applications
- Made In the USA
- For Front Lifted Height: 6"
- Position: Front
- Collapsed Length: (IN) 17.08
- Extended Length: (IN) 25.47
- Collapsed Length: (MM) 433.832
- Extended Length: (MM) 646.938
Note: *Lift Height is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. A pin to eye shock is measured from the base of the stem where the mounting hardware rests to the center of the eyelet. Shock Absorbers sold individually.