Get the most out of your 2011-2023 GM 2500/3500 4WD off-road with the Bilstein 25-311884 5160 Series Shock Absorber. This monotube shock features a self-adjusting disc valve that instantly reacts to changing road conditions to give you truck the ultimate handling on and off-road. The 5160 series shocks have a remote reservoir for greater shock oil capacity for better heat dissipation.
- Part Number: 25-254785
- Series: 5160 Series
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Position: Front
- Descriptor: Front Lifted Height: 1.5"
- Quantity Needed Per Vehicle: 2 (Sold Individually)
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: Yes
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- Collapsed Length (IN)13.86
- Extended Length (IN)18.52
- Collapsed Length (MM)352.0
- Extended Length (MM)470.5
- 2011-2023 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD
- 2011-2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD
Note: Lift height is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. Sold individually.