The stronger, metal impeller, resists cracking along the hub helping to prevent impeller failures, overheating engines and expensive repairs. The metal impeller is also stiffer and stronger, therefore less likely to flex under heavy loads, which could help prevent cavitation and erosion.
The lightweight all aluminum drive pulley helps to minimize parasitic loss and because of the cooling fin design, helps to cool the bearing under even the most extreme conditions.
The bearing chosen for this water pump is much larger and more robust that the factory bearing. This upgraded roller and ball bearing is of the highest quality. This bearing offers superior durability and longevity as compared to the factory unit.
- Fits 1989 - 2022 Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L
- Lightweight Aluminum Drive Pulley with Cooling Fan Action
- Precision Machined Aluminum Housing
- Metal Impeller, NOT Plastic
- Larger, More Durable Ball Bearing Assembly
- New, Robust Seal