The Merchant Automotive Transfer Case Pump Upgrade w/ Plugs & Fluid is a perfect replacement which is made to prevent the escalating problem of pump rub on your 2001-2007 GMC/Chevy 6.6L Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ 2500/3500 truck.
The GMC transfer case uses a gear pump inside the case that is driven off the main shaft, this pump forces oil to the planetary as well as the drive sprocket sleeve. The 5 tabs around the housing fit into the spots in the rear housing are what positions the pump. Over time, the pump can start to wear on the rear housing, which is commonly referred to as pump rub. Each transfer case includes the Merchant Auto pump upgrade to alleviate these issues.
- Billet transfer case pump housing
- Upgraded for durability & reliability
- Blue threadlock
- Includes transfer case adapter gasket at trans
- Includes RTV Silicone
- Includes magnetic drain plugs
- Includes performance transfer case oil