Mishimoto has released a direct-fit silicone boot kit with DuraCore™ technology designed specifically for the 2017-2019 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L L5P Duramax. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is a synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of their boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, these couplers feature stainless-steel reinforcing rings to prevent expansion under high pressure that may result in a blowout and lost boost pressure. This kit also includes Mishimoto stainless-steel constant-tension T-bolt clamps for a reliable and consistent seal. As with all their products, this boot kit is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 6.6L L5P Duramax
- Stainless steel reinforcing rings prevent expansion under high pressure
- Includes mounting point for air temperature sensor harness
- Five layers of 100% silicone for maximum durability and intercooler blowout prevention
- DuraCore technology
- Includes Mishimoto constant tension T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto lifetime warranty