Have you ever noticed a difference in ride control when driving empty vs. driving fully loaded? Your truck's factory suspension was designed as a compromise between capability and comfort. When hauling heavy loads, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit-resulting in excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. With the simple addition of an Pacbrake Air Suspension Kits, you can distribute weight evenly to your tires, supporting any load without overtaxing your existing system. Pacbrake Air Suspension Kits use heavy duty air springs (or air helper springs) with one piece aluminum end caps and 20 support wires giving you maximum strength and durability!
- Grade 5 Plated Hardware
- Double Convoluted Air Spring
- Corrosion Resistant Roll Plates
- One Piece Aluminum End Caps
- Laser Cut Powder Coated Steel Brackets
- Eliminates Sagging, Swaying, & Bottoming Out
- Lifetime Warranty
- Will fit F-350 DRW models
- Will not fit Cab & Chassis models
- 4WD vehicles equipped with a rear sway bar or camper package need the HP10540 retrofit kit.