Restore the fuel system in your 2011-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax LML/LGH with the XDP OER Series Fuel Return Line Assembly XD607. If you have dealt with a CP4 pump failure, debris and contamination have most likely worked their way throughout your fuel system. When these metal shavings and other contaminants gets in the return line it can block the regulator and prevents adequate return fuel pressure. In the event of a failed CP4, it is recommended that you replace the entire fuel system, including the fuel return line, to help remove all debris and prevent future contamination of the new fuel system components.
In addition, rubber hoses are known to wear over time and can start to get hard or brittle, especially on higher mileage vehicles. Signs of degradation such as small cracks can begin to show up on the interior of the hose, although the exterior of the hose may look fine. This OER Series regulated injector return line assembly services both banks and includes a regulated return valve.
- Services Both Banks
- OE-Style Replacement
- Includes Regulated Return Valve
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD (6.6L Duramax LML)
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD (6.6L Duramax LML)
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD (6.6L Duramax LML)
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD (6.6L Duramax LML)
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Express 2500 (6.6L Duramax LGH)
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Express 3500 (6.6L Duramax LGH)
- 2011-2016 GMC Savana 2500 (6.6L Duramax LGH)
Cross Reference # 0 445 130 020, 0445130020, 0445-130-020, 12633835, 12639000, SKY01133